Kingston SDHC Memory Card Class 4
Performance and capacity redefined.
Kingston Technology’s Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the latest SD Association specification. They are a performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the ge demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other personal electronic devices.
Starting at 8GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston’s SDHC cards use speed “class” ratings known as Class 4 that deliver a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/s for optimum performance with SDHC devices
Although identical in size to standard SD cards, the SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC & SDXC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Compliant with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible with SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- Durable for your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof,temperature,shock and vibration and X-ray
- File format FAT32
- Reliable lifetime warranty ,free technical support
|Dimensions||24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm|
|Speed Class Rating||Class 4: 4MB/s minimum data transfer rate|
|Storage Temperatures||-40°C to 85°C|
|Operating Temperatures||-25°C to 85°C|
Be the first to review “Kingston SDHC Memory Card Class 4”