Silicon Power Elite 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter 85Mb/s
Powerful Performance for Photography and Recording
For an unspoiled experience without dropouts and stuttering, the Elite microSDHC/microSDXC features UHS Speed Class I (U1) and Class 10 video rating that enable smooth and high quality video recording in Full HD. The read and write speeds reach up to 85MB/s (8GB to 64GB) and 75MB/s (128GB) and provide outstanding storage and access efficiency.
Storage Flexibility for the Needs of Digital Life
Games, photos, applications, videos…pick from a range of capacities and find storage for them all.
Our Elite micro UHS-I flash card series complies to the SD Association’s specifications. It is compatible with all types of digital devices that support SDHC, SDXC and 4K displaying as well as all kinds of DSLR camcorders.
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD video with any microSD UHS-I compatible Android and other smartphones, or tablets
- Transfer speeds: up to 85MB/s reading with 256GB* * Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform / software / interface and microSD card capacity.
- Class 10 video recording performance** **The result may vary due to the differences in devices and conditions.
- Free download of SP Widget software for data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
- Shockproof, waterproof, and x-ray proof
- Equipped with automatic error correction code (ECC) function
- Capacity: microSDXC (256GB)
- Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 1 mm
- Weight: 0.6g
- Performance Read(max.): 85MB/s
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- MTBF: More than 1,000,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0° C ~ 70° C
- Storage Temperature: ─40°C ~ 85° C
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
Be the first to review “Silicon Power Elite 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter 85Mb/s”